Friday, May 8, 2009

Moab

This is long over due but a few weeks ago Jared and I spent the weekend in Moab with my parents and Chris and Nancy. The plan was for Jared, Chris and me to run in the Canyonlands half marathon but Nancy had to go and ruin it :). We got a call from Chris the morning of the race telling us pregnant Nancy was in the hospital with kidney stones. Ouch!!! So Chris missed out but Jared and I ran and had a lot of fun. We spent the rest of the trip hiking and sight seeing. It was my first time to Moab and I loved it! I am hoping it becomes a tradition. Jared and me after the race
Dead Horse Point


Nancy and me, it was freezing!



On a little hike
This is me and my niece, Livvy at lunch. She is hilarious. She was playing with my camera and kept taking random pictures of people walking by. We got a couple good ones of our waitress too. She definitely kept us entertained.


Jare Bear :) He didn't know I was taking this picture. Doesn't he look happy?


Chris, Nancy and my mom at the arch. It was super windy, I was afraid I was going to get blown off a cliff.


Jared and me under the arch

1 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

What a fun trip! And good for you to run like that. I'm so impressed!