Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby Conner

My sister Annie and her husband, Jeff added a cute little boy to their family of girls today!!! They named him Conner Ladel Byington. He is a long skinny boy at 5lb. 15 oz. and 20 inches long. How fun for them to have their first little boy!

No pictures of the little guy yet but here is my mom and Annie, getting organized and ready for the baby.

Me and Annie's youngest girl, Paige. She is adorable. I wish I had a picture of Jade, these two girls have the biggest blue eyes you will ever see...so cute!

2 comments:

Love Family said...

That is so crazy to see your cute kids all grown up!! I love it! You will have to tell your mom hi for me! I loved her! And Congrats to your sis on another one! You girls are so good to keep having so many kids!! I just need more patience...=)

Madison Grunig said...

How fun for Annie! Tell her hi and congrats from me, please. You Hulse girls are all so cute.