Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random catching up

Jared and I got to spend Easter in Idaho with my parents this year. The kids were super excited and a little worried the Easter Bunny wouldn't find them but we had a lot of fun. Here are just a few of the tons of pictures I took.
Cute TJ dying easter eggs. I think he did all of his yellow

Emma and TJ. Emma is showing off her egg.

Just relaxing in the hammock


On our way home from Big Judd's. I love that place, they have the best burgers and fries ever!

Me and Mom

Grandpa Hulse tickling TJ. He was going around to everyone asking them to tickle him. Silly boy.

Emma and Grandma Hulse. My grandma has a collection of Care Bears that is pretty impressive and Emma absolutely loves it!!!


TJ playin' ball. He was doing awesome!


Rees and Grandpa. She was helping to pitch the ball and would run like crazy to get it when TJ hit it.

Emma and Rees playing outside. Notice Emma's little patch of hair she decided to cut herself...nice.


I love this picture
A few weeks ago Annie and I loaded up and drove to Riverton to help Nancy plant some flowers in her yard. We didn't think to bring shovels and Nancy couldn't find hers so we ended up using kitchen spoons, which we got a good laugh out of. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with the girls and the kids had a blast!
Nancy and Annie are both getting pretty far along in their pregnancies and it was funny to see them trying to bend over and dig with their spoons :)

Nancy got out the hose to spray the flowers and the kids decided to have some fun in the water. Rees was hilarious, she loved it! Here is Emma trying to take her spoon.


And getting a drink. This went on for a couple of minutes, every time she went in to get a drink she ended up getting her whole head drenched.


Some of the kids running through the water

Rees and Paige. Their clothes were soaked so they rode home naked. Cute cousins!

2 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

Those are such cute pictures! I loved the catch up post!

Loni and Tyler said...

I cannot get over how cute your kids are!!! And I love the name Rees more than anything! Yeah, Ty said he saw you too. Not to ruin KFC but his chicken was bloody that night! It's so weird how it's been so long since high school. That was really the last time I saw anyone! We're old!