Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged

Six things about me

1. I am a HUGE sucker for sweets, especially chocolate. Honestly, if I see it...I eat it. Jared thinks it is funny to tease me about my ability to make half (or less) a pan of brownies, cookies, cake or most anything else because it is usually at least half gone by the time he sees it.

2. I love the outdoors, anything from hiking, boating, camping, or fishing. I am really looking forward to the warm weather and getting outside for whatever reason. I was just thinking this morning how much fun it would be to take the kids camping, even if it was just up Farmington Canyon.

3. I have just recently decided I really like to run. We just bought a treadmill and I love it! I have never been a runner and am still not very good but I really enjoy it and am looking forward to running my first 5K!

4. I am deaf in my right ear, can't taste on the right side of my mouth, and don't cry out of my right eye. Most of you already know these are the results of my brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. So if you talk to me and I don't respond, it's not because I am being rude, you are just talking into my bad ear. :) I also occasionally get a really sour taste in my mouth, usually because of something I ate, or smelled, or thought about eating, and it usually lasts for quite a while. Very annoying!

5. This one may come as a suprise to Jared but I actually like to cook. The part I don't like is deciding what to cook and going shopping for the groceries I need. Maybe I will get over that someday, like when I don't have 3 small kids to take to the store with me.

6. I have three kids who I absolutely adore! I love being a stay at home mom and wouldn't want to do anything else. Of course there are parts of being a homemaker I could do without, one of the biggest being laundry :) . Oh well, I will put up with the things I don't like so I can enjoy the things I do like. After all, I did grow up in a home where my mom's motto and theme song were, "GET OVER IT". Love you mom!

There you go, I actually had a pretty hard time thinking of six things to tell about myself. I now tag Elise, Amanda, Julie, Kinley, and anyone else who wants to.

2 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

Thanks for playing along! I'm totally with you on the sweets. Lucky for you, you'll probably never plump up, no matter how much you eat of them! I so don't enjoy the shopping either :).

Scott and Krista said...

For my blog background Scott taught me how to edit the html. I know I couldn't explain it, I don't completely know what I'm doing yet. sorry.... I know my friends that have cute backgrounds go to photobucket.com or cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com good luck sorry I can't be more help!