Friday, May 9, 2008

5 YEARS!!!


Jared and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on the 3rd of May! In honor of the special occasion, we went to Game 6 of the Jazz vs. Rockets series and had so much fun! I hope this anniversay was better than last for Jared because last year I, yes I, forgot!! Luckily, Jared remembered. He called from work on our anniversay saying he got a babysitter and we were going to his cousin's house to watch the Jazz game, and me being my grouchy pregnant self didn't want to go anywhere. He put up with me and made me go anyway, as we were in the car ready to go he told me we weren't going to watch the game but we were going to dinner for our anniversary. I felt so horrible I started to cry (I blame both the forgetting and the crying on the pregnancy). These last 5 years have been a little crazy, between having babies and health issues, and I am so glad I had Jared to help me through it all. He has taught me so much these last five years and I am so very grateful for him. Thanks Jared for not only putting up with me but for making my life so much better and being the best dad our kids could ask for. LOVE YOU MOST!!!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

What a sweet tribute to your wonderful hubby! You two have sure had a FULL 5 years! I love you and I'm so glad that you have an amazing husband who loves and adores you. Here is to another wonderful 5 years for you. Cheers!