Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rees-A-Roni

After talking to Jared's mom and dad a while ago, I realized I needed to post more pictures of our little Rees. She is 5 months old already and getting to be so much fun! She is the best baby EVER! She is always so happy and quick to smile and loves to jabber. The kids are excited she is getting old enough to laugh at them when they play with her and Emma tells me all the time she is sooooo glad we had a little baby girl. Here are a few pictures of her. I wish I had more, I will be sure to take more soon.

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Rees is so cute! I used to think she looked exactly like TJ, but in these pictures she totally has her own look. Oh, and I have to say it's really not fair that each of your kids is easier than the one before when Emma was already such a good baby!

Madison Grunig said...

She is so darling! Love the pictures.