Friday, March 14, 2008

Disney on Ice

When I saw Disney on Ice was doing a princess show I knew Emma would love it. So Jared and I took the girls last night with Nancy and her daughter, Olivia. Although I felt a little bad about not taking TJ (knowing how much he likes Lella), he was very excited to spend some time with his favorite cousin, Justin. Emma had so much fun! She dressed up in her Cinderella dress and as we were walking to the show a lady at a Disneyland booth gave her a little wand. It was cute to see her get so excited to see all the princesses. Jared won't admit it but I know he was excited too. I took tons of pictures for Emma but couldn't get very many good ones, apparently I am not very good with the camera. I especially wanted one of Cinderella (Emma's favorite) but could't get one. Oh well. I did get some cute ones of my little Cinderella.

Before the show












Emma and Livvy




Jared and the girls. Doesn't he look excited?!?



Emma and Daddy



Mommy and Rees


Poor Rees was so good the entire time, but was just too tired to stay awake

Of all the pictures I took, this is the only really good one I got...and I'm not even sure which dwarf it is...grumpy?

1 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

How cute! I'm sure princess Emma loved all of it. She is so sweet! And yes, Jared looks thrilled to be there!