Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick catch up



I have a million cute pictures from over the summer but have no patience for blogger. So, to catch up for my lack of blogging I'll just cover the major events...


For starters, Emma started FIRST grade! I can't believe she is so big. I had a really hard time with the idea she would be gone all day but, she loves it!

















Another first for Emma...she lost her first tooth!!! She was beyond excited.

--Owen's Blessing--




Grandma and
Grandpa May







Grandma and
Grandpa Hulse


The best picture we managed to get of us and Owen. He was not very happy.


Cute Owen

TJ's first day of Preschool! He is so ready to be in kindergarten but was okay with going back to preschool for one more year. But only because he LOVES his teachers.
Love this cute little guy.

I thought this was a great picture. Our recent attempt at potty training has been a success!! (I've been a slacker in this area) Rees will be 3 this week and seems so much older than that. She is adorable and so, so fun!

Owen's first haircut!!


--Yellowstone--

This was a big event for me because it was a much needed vacation for just Jared, me, and Owen with my parents.
Owen's first time at Old Faithful

Jared and Me, enjoying our alone time

My mom and Owen

Last of all, Rees's new haircut!!

That pretty much covers the important stuff....

9 comments:

Tara said...

Owen is so cute. It still really ticks me off how fast you go back to stick skinny. I kind of hate you for that. It looks like you guys are doing great.

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

CUTEST family! You look amazing too!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! You look absolutely beautiful and you have the cutest kids ever! I can't believe Emma is already in 1st grade! She looks just like her Mommy! By the way, I still think your Mom looks exactly like Olivia Newton John. I have always thought that...ever since we were little! Love your guts!

abo-bder said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
.
.
.



Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالجبيل
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف
شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالقطيف
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالجبيل

Yang Kuo said...

Owen is so cute. It still really ticks me off how fast you go back to stick skinny. I kind of hate you for that. It looks like you guys are doing great.


แคมฟรอก

Ajazgames said...

Thank you for this wonderful post.Admiring time and effort you put into your blog , and more information you offer.


escape games
online escape games
new escape games
point and click games

Unknown said...

Nice photography!

Thali Services in Ranchi
Best Banquet in Ranchi
Budget hotels in Ranchi
Family Restaurant in Ranchi
Book Hotels in Ranchi
Hotel in Ranchi
Best bar in Ranchi
Accommodation in Ranchi
Meeting & Events Hall in Ranchi
Business Conference Rooms in Ranchi
Best Bakery in Ranchi