Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our new little man

Meet Owen...I have been enduced with all of my kids and was going to just let this one come when he was ready, but I jumped the gun and had my doctor enduce me. I am really not a patient person. So, we had him on the 19th of May. I'm a little slow posting pictures because for some reason I don't seem to have a lot of free time anymore! But all went well and we are so glad to have him here! He was 7 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches long. My biggest baby by one ounce.


This is Jared's sister, Colleen. I decided to try and deliver without the epidural and was a little nervous so I asked her to come. She used to be a labor and delivery nurse and I was so glad she was there! She helped me through the whole labor and practically delivered the baby herself. Even the doctor was very impressed with her.



Holding my boy for the first time, just after delivery.


All the kids with Grandma and Grandpa May



Emma holding Owen for the first time. She was so excited!



Rees and my mom


TJ has been so excited to meet his little brother!!



Jared and his boy, relaxing and watching basketball



Ready to leave the hospital


All my kids....wow.


My boys


Proud big sister


First bath at home.


One week old. I sure love this little guy!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad that everything went so well. What a fun bunch!

Madison Grunig said...

Wow, you're a mommy of four! He's so darling and I'm glad all went well. How cool to have Colleen with you.

Liz Hymas said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations, I had no idea you were pregnant again, it's been forever! Your family is beautiful!