Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally!!!

Okay, so I figured out my camera and ya, I was just an idiot. But now I have some major catching up to do.


I love this picture of Rees. I was packing up all of our food and she got into one of the boxes and found her first chocolate chip cookie. She was pretty happy about it too, like mother like daughter :)


I know Jared's parents have been home for a couple of months now but I never got to post pictures of their homecoming, so here they are. Janie was crying before she even made it down the escalator.






I love this one of Frank kissing Emma on the cheek. She missed her Grandma and Grandpa so much!Anna made a welcome home banner that we all signed, this is a picture of some of the kids holding it up waiting for them to come.

6 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

Hey Lisa! Yes Matt's brother is mike! It seems everybody knows one of his sibilings.

The Benedict's said...

You have such cute kids. I can't believe how big they are.

Chris and Nancy Hubbard said...

Reesee's face was waaay to clean to be just like her momma eating chocolate!! Tell Frank & Janie welcome home from us! Call us soon and we'll get together for a game of hearts.

Jeannette said...

I'm so glad you posted the pictures from the airport since I missed being there by just 2 days!
btw, we are planning on going to PA for Thanksgiving, are you guys thinking about making the trip too? That would be great to see you again!

Chris and Nancy Hubbard said...

Holy cow I just figured out who matt's brother mike is. That's too funny.

Madison Grunig said...

zI'm so glad you posted this with pictures and all since we couldn't be there! That's so fun and I'm sure it's nice to have them home.