Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dang!

So, I haven't posted since we got the internet hooked up because I couldn't find the cord to connect my camera to the computer. Well, Jared found the cord today and I was so excited to finally post but for some reason (probably just me being an idiot) I cannot get it to work!!! I am so frustrated! Good news though...I talked to the people we are buying our house from today and they are almost done moving out!!! Since Jared's parents got home we have been living in our old rental but, knowing we are going to have to move again soon, we left most of our stuff boxed up. If I could figure out my camera I could post a picture of our lovely pile of boxes I have to look at every day. So it is good to hear that we can start fixing up the house soon so we can move in and finally get settled. In the meantime, I will try to figure out how to post pictures. I guess for tonight I will just have to get me a big bowl of ice cream and settle down to read my book :)

3 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

I didn't know you were buying a house. That's exciting where is it at? I must admit I'm jealous. I wish we were the ones buying a house. What book are you reading?

Madison Grunig said...

The bowl of ice cream and a good book sounds like a swell idea to me! Hope you get settled soon.

Chris and Nancy Hubbard said...

I like your excuse to go eat a big bowl of ice cream :). What kind is it?? Maybe I'll pay you a visit.