Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vacation

Jared was nice enough to let the kids and I come with him to the northwest on his business trip a couple of weeks ago. It was a TON of driving but the kids did amazing!!! We got to spend some time in Washington with Jared's brother and his family for a couple of days and we were so glad. It was fun to see Clif and Jenn and the kids couldn't have been happier to be there. Here are a few pictures from the trip.We went to a Mariners game one night, only we got stuck in traffic and didn't get there until the 6th inning. It was ok though because I think that is all the kids could handle. It was still fun.

Emma, TJ and Ben on the train. As I was looking through my pictures I noticed Ben has the same kindof cool-kid look on his face in all of them. He seems so much older than he really is, he is a funny kid.

The boys playing ball

Awww, Emma loves her aunt Jenn!!! Thanks guys for letting us come, it was so much fun!

1 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

What a fun vacation! It is so beautiful up there, I'm glad you guys got to go.