Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Footballs and princess dresses

Ever since TJ was just little he could entertain himself with any kind of ball for hours, he will still choose playing catch or shooting hoops over anything else about 90% of the time. He used to have a little blue teddy bear he liked to sleep with but has recently decided he would rather sleep with his football.
Jared might be a little upset that I am posting these next pictures of his son, but I think they are hilarious. Sometimes I wonder if TJ gets too much "girl time" being home with me, Emma, and Rees all day. What do you think?








These are pictures of him dancing around like "Lella" (Cinderella). He also looked very cute the other day in a little tinkerbell costume, unfortunately, I didn't get a picture. In his defense, it doesn't happen very often.

3 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

Jared shouldn't mind because the football picture really speaks for TJ! What a cute little boy. It's so fun to see their little personalities coming out and their opinions.

Scott and Krista said...

Hey it's Krista...
I'm glad Manda gave you my blog address! I love the whole blog thing. I haven't been doing it very long though. We need to get Manda to make one it's such a good way to keep in touch. Your kids are getting so big! Time flies by so fast! Those princess hands are TOO CUTE!!!!

Brittany said...

Oh I love it! Hey if it makes TJ feel any better Hunter has a pink sippy cup and LOVES it. I went to buy him a new sippy and the only ones they had were a blue and pink 2 pack combo. Seriously, unless you have a boy and girl and their twins when are your kids ever going to be using sippies at the same time. Oh well. Your kids are darling!! Now it's time to post pictures of you and Jared!