Monday, January 25, 2010

We LOVE Idaho!!!

For New Years this year we packed up and headed to Idaho to stay with my mom and dad for a few days. We had way too much food, stayed up way too late playing settlers, and built a GIANT snowman! Jared during one of our many late night settlers games


Cute Rees getting ready to play in the snow
Emma and Daddy
Jared and my Dad working hard on our snowman
T and Daddy
Rees loving the snow. She had so much fun!!!

The finished snowman. The kids LOVED how big it was, and I think Jared and my Dad were pretty proud of it too :)

.......................................................

This last one really has nothing to do with Idaho, but this is me at 20 weeks. It's amazing how much faster you get huge with each pregnancy!

4 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

That is the biggest snowman I have ever seen! Looks like fun I want to build one that big!
Rees is so cute and getting so big!

Madison Grunig said...

That snowman is gigantic! How fun! And your little belly looks darling. You are always so cute pregnant.

Julie said...

It has been way too long since I've been in contact with you! I don't even think I knew you were pregnant! And you are half way done!! -And I can not believe how big that snow man is! I can't even Imagine how they made it so big.

Julie said...

Ohh and I know what you mean by staying up way too late playing settlers. It would be so much fun if you guys moved to Idaho - since you love it so much!