Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese's

Jared and I took the kids to Cuck E. Cheese's for the first time this week. It was my nephew's birthday and the kids had a blast! I had a lot more fun than I thought I would too. It was fun to see Nancy and Chris, they live in Riverton and it seems like we don't get to see them very often. Davis ( the birthday boy) and TJ are only 3 weeks apart in age and are hilarious together. They are best buds and I love it! Rees on the merry-go-round. She loved it!


Me, Nancy, and Rees. Doesn't Rees look happy?


I tried to play basketball, I shot one ball and as I was getting ready to shoot the next, the first ball bounced off the rim and came back and hit me in the head. It was really funny. Then I couldn't finish because I was laughing too hard.


The boys shootin' hoops


She wasn't too sure about the chair that moved around in a circle


Emma and Jenna getting their picture taken


Rees and me


Davis, the birthday boy!!!


TJ and Davis

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Fun family times, you guys look so cute and happy!

Madison Grunig said...

Such cute pictures! You really got me laughing at your basketball story!

aShLie JaNe said...

You are so beautiful. :) Looks like you guys had alot of fun!