Thursday, October 23, 2008

Idaho fun

A little while ago Nancy's husband, Chris took Jared and I shooting up in good old Swan Valley. It has taken me a while to post because of my computer problems but I thought there were some cute pictures so I am doing it now. It was the first time I had ever shot a shot gun and I was so afraid it was going to hurt. I had so much fun and I actually hit some of the skeets! We also brought the BB gun and taught Emma and TJ how to use it.

I thought this picture of TJ and Jared was really cute.

Emma and me

Nancy getting ready to shoot

Jared showing off his skills

Me and Chris

Thanks Chris, it was a lot of fun!!

4 comments:

Chris and Nancy Hubbard said...

That was fun! We should go do it again soon, before we forget how to aim. :)
Nancy

Jeannette said...

Uh oh, are you teaching your kids to cling to guns and religion?! :P Looks fun!

Lindsay said...

How fun!!! I haven't shot a gun in years!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog. I am adding you to my list so we can keep in touch more. I miss you!