Monday, April 21, 2008

Catching up

I have really been slacking off on our blog lately, mostly because I don't have anything very interesting to blog about. Here are a few funny pictures I saw as I was scrolling through my camera. This one is a little blurry but I thought it was funny. TJ's jammies were a little stretched out in the neck and he thought it was fun to put it up over his head. It reminded me of a certain cartoon episode of Bevis and Butthead.

Emma put her sunglasses on Rees and she loved it. She left them on for quite a while. Very cute.

Clif and Jenn came to visit from Washington and we got to spend a little time together. Emma snuggled right in to read a story. What a good uncle and dad.

1 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

Love the new pictures. I know I probably say it on every comment I leave, but your kids really are so cute and sweet!