Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Scary Monsters"

Emma and TJ both are in very fun stages of life and I love to see Emma learning and growing up but TJ is in a stage right now that cracks me up. He makes me laugh constantly with the little things he does all the time. Here is a cute picture I took of him the other day. He LOVES the movie Monsters Inc. and cries for me to turn it on all the time. The funny thing is, when I do turn it on, he covers his eyes for the first ten minutes of the movie saying, "scary monsters" over and over again....go figure.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Hi Lisa! You have such a cute blog! I know what you mean about the terrible twos, Morgan turns two next week and has learned the art of the tantrum.

That's funny about TJ and Monsters, Inc. because it's Morgan's favorite as well. Except she spends the first ten minutes with her hands over her mouth going "ohhhhhhhh!"

We should get together some time, I know Morgan would love to play with some other kids!

Madison Grunig said...

He is too funny! Cute picture!

Julie said...

Hey Lisa!
I'm so glad you have a blog it has been such a long time since I have seen you! Your kids are so cute. I knew you had three kids but I was suprised to see the picture of you with them.

Kyler likes the movie Monster's Inc as well but he has to watch it early on in the day or else he won't go to bed because he is convinced there is a monster in his room. For alittle while it was outlawed in our house!

I'm excited to keep in touch with you!
Julie

The Stone Family said...

Hi Lisa,
this is so much to see your kids! Hope you're doing well.
Emily