Monday, December 31, 2007

sledding with the Mays










Here are some pictures of us sledding with Jared's family. We all went up to Eaglewood golf course as part of our Christmas get-together. You can't tell from the pictures but the hill was huge!!! We all had so much fun Jared and I went back another day without Rees and TJ so we could enjoy it a little more and Emma went down the giant hill all by herself. I kept asking her if it was scary (I was a little scared) and she just kept telling me she went soooo fast but it was soooo fun.
Poor Anna had to carry Natty and pull Emma in the sled. Luckily it was just the small hill.


Jared with TJ and Rees

TJ was cold and wouldn't let Jared put him down




3 comments:

Anna said...

I love that picture of TJ horizontal in Jared's arms. I didn't expect to see so much of myself on your blog, wierd, I don't think I even knew you took those.

Madison Grunig said...

Such cute pictures! I'm a little jealous we didn't get to be there for all the fun. Hopefully next year! It looks like a good time was had by all.

Jeannette said...

I'm more than a little jealous that we couldn't be there for the fun! Madilyn would have had a blast!